I adore EurOrganics http://www.eurorganicsbeauty.com/ from their clever name, pleasant costumer service, and quality of high-end products from around the world. They were kind enough to send me AA eco Pumpkin Body scrub from Poland.
Here is what EurOrganics says about it:
AA eco pumpkin body scrub 150 ml
Body scrub 150 ml
- Body scrub based on organic rice bran exfoliates epidermis gently and stimulates cell regeneration, leaving skin smooth and refreshed;
- A unique combination of shea butter and cocoa butter nourishes and intensively regenerates, providing long-lasting hydration. It creates a delicate protective film on the skin surface. Organic pumpkin seed extract has a soothing effect and aids skin renewal processes;
- Designed for: Dry skin in need of regeneration.
- Application: Apply to wet skin, massage gently with circular movements and then rinse with tepid water. Apply once or twice a week;
- INCI: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Parfum, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Myristyl Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
Here is what I think:
I have used this 3 times in the last week. The first thing I noticed is that it doesn’t have the pumpkin spice scent as I had expected. I got over that quickly because I like the product. The scrub is very fine and works with the natural enzymes in pumpkin to gently exfoliate skin. Your skin instantly feels hydrated and soft. You really only need to use this once a week and a little goes a long way. All AA eco products are designed for sensitive skin. It’s so important to exfoliate your face and body on a regular basis. This is a good option. Let me know if you have tried anything else from AA eco. I would love to hear how the fall season has influenced your beauty routine? What new products have you picked up lately?